Hi Everyone! This is a video I made and I hope you like it!
If any of you are BTS Fans I drew this! Please let me know what you think of it!
Hi everyone! Today I drew a sketch which I would like to share!
I will be writing a story about this girls life! It will be a wonderful Fairytale!
These are my Best Friends, Supritha, Sahasra, and I – Eesha. The one on the right is Supritha, and the one in the middle is Sahasra, and I’m the one on the left. This photo was taken on Sahasra’s birthday!
We had so much fun, Sahasra has a trampoline at her house and there were so many types of pizza. There were spring rolls, samosa’s (veg puffs), banana bread, and cupcakes.
We had the time of our lives there! There was a chocolate fountain and a big cake that had roses on top!
We played Uno attack, had fun doing crafts, and jumping on the trampoline and talking! Sahasra even had a basketball hoop!
Thank You for reading this!
Soon I will post a video on how to make fluid art! I can’t wait!
Hi guys, as promised, here’s my recipe for chocolate strawberries!
Makes enough for 10 full strawberries
2 – 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (bittersweet or semisweet)
2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
2 teaspoons powdered sugar
2 bowls (different sizes)
Lets get cooking!
- Take the leaves off the top of your strawberries.
- Wash the strawberries.
- Cut the inside of your strawberries using the sharp knife, or you can use a strawberry huller to make it easier.
- Slice the strawberries into halves so they are easier to eat.
- Put all those tasty strawberries in a large bowl!
- Time to make the chocolate dip! Start by putting unsalted butter, chocolate chips, and sugar all in a medium sized bowl.
- Microwave for 30 – 40 seconds.
- Take the bowl out of the microwave. Feel free to smell it – you will never forget this amazing smell!
- Mix the chocolate, butter and powdered sugar nicely so that there are no bumps and lumps.
- After it is well stirred, leave it aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Now that everything is done, it is time to eat.
Don’t use milk chocolate chips while making the dip.
If you want, you can dip the strawberries in the chocolate so they are entirely covered, then put them in the refrigerator for a few hours so that the chocolate on top of strawberries hardens up. Now you can eat refrigerated chocolate strawberries!
Thankyou for looking at this recipe! I hope you enjoyed it!
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that posts will be coming in very soon! Like recipes, DIY craft videos, pictures of vacation places, etc. Some recipes that I will share with you are : Chocolate Dip with berries, homemade hot cocoa, summer drinks, mug cakes, and trail mix.
Some crafts that I have done is like fluid art, when you spill paints across a canvas and let the colors mix and drip! I also make beautiful drawings and will be making videos on how to draw them!
When I go on vacation, I will daily post about my daily life there.
So I just wanted to let you all know that posts are coming soon!